Spring is such a magical time in Denver!
I love this time of year because it is like a little preview of summer! You can still get away with cozy sweaters, but the weather is much warmer and the sun it out every day! It also feels like everyone is in such a better mood. My other favorite reason for spring is spring clothes! I found this little pink floral print Zimmermann dress for my bachelorette party and can’t get enough of it! This dress is perfect for any spring parties, I just wore it to a bridal shower and plan to wear it lots more this spring!
If you are looking for fun ideas to enjoy the spring I’ve got you covered!
5 Things to do This Spring
- Have a picnic in the park! I love any excuse to head to the park near our house. Whenever it’s a gorgeous sunny day I pack up a picnic equip with wine, snacks and a blanket! It’s one of my favorite things to do!
- See the cherry blossoms! Denver is filled with cherry blossoms right now, despite our recent snow storm they are still intact. They are so gorgeous!
- Bake! This is the perfect time of the year to bake cupcakes and other little goodies. I highly recommend anything with lemon like this lemon almond pie!
- Visit the botanical gardens in your city!
- Plan an al fresco brunch! Make a yummy brunch filled with lots of fresh spring flavors! These lemon poppyseed pancakes are definitely a crowd pleaser!
SHOP THE POST
Photos by Pure Lee Photography