Does anyone else feel like they can’t keep up with makeup trends??
I definitely do. I’ve said this before in past beauty posts, but I literally use the same products that I have since high school. I have added in a few new ones and switched a few out, but for the most part it’s all the same. I just can’t keep up and have no idea what I am doing when it comes to makeup. Thank goodness for the makeup artists on the day of my wedding!
Even though I am not the beauty expert, I do have some great feedback to give on a few new products I have been trying out! My skin tends to break out very easily, so these are all products I haven’t had any issues with and swear by!
- Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick – I love this product for an easy on the go look! I use it to just cover up any red spots, throw on some bronzer + mascara and go!
- Bobbi Brown Eye Opening Mascara – I SWEAR by this mascara! It literally makes your lashes so long and full!
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil – One makeup item I am obsessed with it lipsticks, I can’t get enough of trying on all the colors. This pencil has been my favorite lipstick so far. I especially love the color “Sex Machine”!
- Chanel Correcteur Perfection – Perfect for those bags under your eyes :)
- RMS Beauty Living Luminizer – I am loving this highlighter trend! I will put this on the rim of my nose, cheek bones and a little above my lip. It gives your face definition and a gorgeous glow!
- Dior Airflash Primer – I don’t always use this product, only when I am doing my makeup for a “night out”. It smooths your face so nicely for a base when putting on a little bit of a heavier look. I have gotten my makeup done at two Dior counters before events and have nothing but amazing things to say about their makeup!
To shop, simply hover your mouse over the item and click!