A winter cocktail.
Happy Friday ya’ll! It’s officially cocktail hour and if you are looking for the perfect drink recipe to make for a weekend party or for pre-gaming before your night out, I have the perfect recipe! It has a few steps to it, but is oh so delicious. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Blood Orange Martini
- 2 blood oranges – juiced (about 90-100ml/ 3-3 1/2 fl oz)
- 80ml / 2 1/2 fl oz + 1tsp gin. (or vodka!)
- 20ml/ 4tsp simple syrup
- 5ml/ 1tsp Campari
- handful of ice
- Sprig fresh rosemary – for garnish (optional)
- Put all of the ingredients (except the ice) into a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously for about a minute
- Add the ice and shake for a further minute
- Strain the liquid into 2 cocktail glasses, and garnish with rosemary sprigs if using
- Serve immediately
| Recipe adapted from here.
SHOP THE POST
Photos by Pure Lee Photography