I think I say this every year, but this years fall in Denver has been so magical!
Truly! I do not think I have seen the leaves this out and about for so long before. The colors all over the city have been so gorgeous from yellows, to oranges and reds. Plus, the weather has been on par (at least I personally thing so!). It has been sunny some days and a little chilly others, but oh so cozy! I am never against a gloomy day :) That being said, when it comes to dressing for weather that goes every which way, it’s all about layering! I especially love this look for attending a dinner party! This pink sweater [similar, here] has been my obsession all fall! I love it on its own, paired with booties and jeans OR adding a vest and pair of mules! Remember a few weeks ago I posted about Fall Must-Haves?? A bell sleeved top, frayed jeans and pair of mules is THE perfect look for any fall soiree!
8 Simple Ways to Enjoy Fall (while it’s still here!)
- Bake! One of my favorite recipes I have made this fall are these buttery pumpkin cake cookies!
- Cozy up on the couch with a glass of wine and a fall classic like, When Harry Met Sally.
- Head to the farmers market!
- Plan ahead for your thanksgiving table!
- Make spiked apple cider!
- If the weather permits, have a fall picnic in the park!
- Do a homemade pumpkin face mask!
- Host a fall dinner party with this simple dinner party recipe.
SHOP THE POST
Photos by Pure Lee Photography